Monday, January 9, 2012

Just to Note...

Most bloggers and critics have already done their Best-of-the-Year lists and awards, but there are still far too many acclaimed films I haven't seen for me to make a list now.  I plan to publish my list the week of the Academy Awards, when I will hopefully be more on top of things.

I am also back at school now, so my postings may be more limited than they were over the past couple weeks.  I do have a couple other things half-written that I would like to get out soon, but that will just depend on classes and events.

1 comment:

  1. Understood Stephen! I'll be keeping my eye out for it, when it appears. As I have agreed with you far more than disagreed, it will be a time to gloriously compare notes. Best wishes at school my friend!

    ReplyDelete